|Don't let that smile fool you... She's ruthless.|
But every once in a while, The Terrible Two Tyrant rears her Tantrum Head and the results are less than pretty:
|Snot. And a lot of it.|
Oh, that? That was caused by being given a milk cup she deemed less than acceptable. And this?
We were unable to locate "The Perfect Song" on our church CD for a pre-dinner dance sesh. I'm not joking.
For our toddler, The Terrible Twos have taken the shape of full-on meltdowns over simply ridiculous stuff. I feel like I'm living with a hormonal teenager who makes the most outrageous demands just to watch us squirm or jump into action.
Think I'm kidding? Here's a list of things that have caused Beatrice Kate mental pain and anguish over the last few days alone:
- Mama couldn't make shoes that are three sizes too small fit on our feet.
- Daddy wouldn't wear his cycling gloves during dinner
- Mama insists that we wear some form of clothing on the lower half of her body when going out to play on freezing cold days.
- She wanted to use the Little Potty. No, the big potty. No, the potty seat. No, she wants to use a diaper. WHY AM I WEARING A DIAPER YOU GUYS.
- Mama and Daddy can't guess the song I'm thinking of right now.
- Nope, it's not ABC's.
- Or Row, Row your boat.
- OMG YOU GUYS. JUST GUESS IT ALREADY.
- Never mind, I hate singing anyway.
- Daddy was unable to construct a tent in less than .0004 seconds.
- No, don't use that sheet daddy.
- Bath tubs aren't for suitable for cloth baby dolls.
- Baby Dolls don't talk back.
- Or eat any of the food they are force-fed.
- We aren't allowed to drink milk in the grocery store. From the gallon jug.
- Mama doesn't allow stealing from the church nursery's toy collection.
- Tutus aren't acceptable attire for Sunday service.
- Neither is a bathing suit.