- I got the majority of our Christmas cards mailed out yesterday! I feel so accomplished that I got them out before Christmas Eve. Last year, I cut it too close and I'm sure a few folks got their cards closer to New Years.
- Bea broke a new record this morning with her 5 a.m. wake-up call for us today. She's improving her Bed Ninja skills each day and was halfway snuggled into the covers before we realized her game this morning.
- Speaking of sleeping... I had a crazy dream last night. But I can't remember what made it so crazy except that in it, we took Cooper Christmas shopping in the mall with us, in a Dog Stroller. Crazy, right?
- I had coffee and pastries with a former client turned friend this morning. I love, love, love it when my doula-client relationships turn into friendships!
- The pastries we had came from a German bakery in town, Guglhupf, and they were Ah-Mah-Zing.
- Bea is heading to Camp Grandma this weekend so Casey and I can attend my father's birthday party/holiday party. It'll be a... well, I'll blog about it on Monday I'm sure.
- Since we wont' be together as a family for the weekend, we'll catch up on our Advent activities together on Monday too.
Friday, December 7, 2012
Friday Randoms ...
Posted by The Raleigh Collins at 2:09 PM