- I know I promised photos of our tree and the excursion we took to get it, but the photos haven't been edited yet so you'll have to be patient. In the meantime, I did get lights on Bea's tree last night. She's planing to add her own ornaments later today, after school:
- We're also doing something special with our most treasured ornaments this year for advent. So our tree is a little sparse right now. I got a great idea from a friend to use our ornaments as an advent calendar. And you know how much I love my ornaments, so I was all in when I heard about it.
- I took Bea with me yesterday to mail off my business holiday cards at the old Downtown Post Office. It may have take an extra 20 minutes and received several evil-eye stares from the Old Bittys who were trying to mail off their grandkids' gifts, but it was totally worth it to hear her discover how neat echos are.
- I'm happy to report that Bea has not inherited my non-abilities at hat wearing. In fact, she kind of rocks winter wear:
- I really love my job, but I have to be honest and say that taking two months off was a smart decision. I needed time to reboot and time for the family. But mostly, I'm looking forward to two months of not having to go anywhere at night. That's lazy isn't it?
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Tuesday Tidbits ...
Posted by The Raleigh Collins at 8:22 AM