Last year, we ordered our cards through Tiny Prints and they. were. amazing. Don't believe me? See for yourself:
They're pretty incredible aren't they. Not only did they look sharp, they were made out of really high-quality paper. So weirdos like me can keep it up all year long and it doesn't damage easily. Oh, and having a really, really photogenic child doesn't hurt either.
So, it pretty much goes without saying that this year? We'll be re-ordering our seasonal Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints.
The problem is that they have a lot of options to choose from. Some are pretty traditional:
Ahh! Chevron strikes again ... :
|Check Your Cheer|
|Year in Numbers|
Ah but, I do love a Tri-Fold:
So, now that I've got you all ready to deck the halls with cards of glory, how about you have a chance to win some Holiday Cheer for yourself? ***GIVEAWAY ALERT!!!!***
How does $50 off your own Tiny Prints order sound?
One lucky reader will get a discount code for $50 off their total order at TinyPrints.com. Here's how to enter chances to win:
1. Mandatory: Visit Tiny Prints on Facebook and tell them hello!
2. Mandatory: Leave a comment below telling me what the tackiest Holiday decoration at your house is (make sure you leave your name and email address if you're not already a follower!)
3. Bonus Entries for (one each, just leave separate comments telling me which ones you did):
- Follow Tiny Prints on Twitter @TinyPrints
- Follow me on Twitter @MamaBusyBea
- Become a follower of our blog, if you're not already one!
- Follow Tiny Prints on Pinterest
- Blog, tweet or share on your Facebook page a link to this giveaway
And for everyone else, check out Tiny Print's special offers page to get a deal right now!
The Fine Print: The $50 discount can't be used for shipping or combined with another promotion. But really you guys, it's $50! That's pretty awesome and will go a long way in sending out cards of your own this year. And Tiny Prints is providing me with a discount code of my own for writing this blog post. However, even if they weren't, I'd be using them anyway to get our 2012 Christmas Cards ordered! They're fast, really high-quality and their support team is amazing and ... supportive! So what are you waiting for? Enter to win!