- So what, I let Beatrice Kate watch not one but TWO episodes of Super Why this morning? I needed to take a shower, and it's the only way I can make sure she'll stay in one spot and not destroy anything unsupervised.
- So what, my "office" looks like a bomb went off in it. I've been flooded with samples from various Maternity-Friendly products and I haven't figured out how the heck I should organize it all.
- So what I haven't cooked dinner in over 5 days. Luckily, I married possibly the most amazing man on the planet, and he's picked up my slack.
- Speaking of slack housekeeping duties, so what, our laundry basket is so full there's actually clothing spilling well over onto the floor? I'll get to it when I get to it, ya'll.
- So what if Bea stayed up to nearly 8:45 last night because she wanted to twirl and jump. Gross motor skills don't come naturally to a former preemie like her and I'll let her practice her style as long as she wants.
- And finally, so what, if I had the following conversation with my husband last night:
Me: Because I don't have to wait for you to finish putting Bea to bed before you can open a bottle with that confounded bottle opener. I get to have a glass when I want a glass...
What? Mama likes a glass of red wine, ok? Judge if you want, but SO. WHAT.
What are you saying So What! to?