Anyway, here are some of the things I want to be sure I remember someday:
- Right now, Bea is all about anything cows. I would blame it on our recent trip to The Vollmer Farm for starting the obsession; but seeing as she had no interest in the actual, live Cow... I assume it started because it's a fun word to say. "Say" being the key word; because this week, it's all she's saying. She'll work it into the most random sentences. For example, last night on the way home from Chick-Fil-A (remember that talk about how non-awesome I am as a homemaker?) she would say, "Home, Owl, Cow." and "I go walk? Cow?" and my personal favorite, "Mama. Cow. Love".
I'll try not to hold it against her.
- Speaking of her love affair with cows, when asked what a cow says she quickly responds with: "Cow. Boooooooo." We got some work to do on those consonants.
- This week, I've been picking up random decorations here and there for a Halloween Party we're throwing later this month. Beatrice Kate "helped" me put these things away this afternoon and we talked, briefly, about the items; specifically about the Tinsel Covered Ghost. Flash forward a few hours and as Casey was home and changing out of his work clothes, Beatrice Kate brought the Ghost to him saying, "Oooo. Dad. Gosst. Ahhh"
- Anytime Bea puts something on her wrists- whether it's a bracelet or a hairbow or strangely, a bag handle- she'll run to show it to you and say, "Oooo, Pitty" (Oh, pretty)
- Sometime over the past week, Bea has started saying, "Yesh" (yes) or "MmmHmm" and "Nope" when asked if she wants something. It's (usually) really cute.
- Bea loves hats; specifically wearing hats. The kid can turn anything into a hat and I think it's hilarious to see her imagination at work. Recently her "hats" have included: pants, a diaper, shoes, leg warmers, a bowl and my personal favorite, a piece of turkey.