And since Monkey See, Monkey Do... well, that super-awesome-and-safe-but-not-real kid tool kit I bought her last week hasn't filled the power tool-shaped space in her heart. So we're back on the real-deal versions now:
|It's like Christmas; only, weirder.|
After a quick
|That face has TROUBLE written all over it.|
|Yep, everything seems in order. Let's get started.|
And just to drive home what really exceptionally stellar parents we are, we took video of our daughter's love of all things drill. Before you press play, there are 5 things you need to know:
- She was supervised the entire time (well, through the camera lens, but still being watched)
- When things got a little dicey, I took the drill away
- Yes, my child wears pants. She had just woken up from nap and thus the WalMart-Baby look she's sporting
- Those two large black square things she nearly drills through? Yea, those are our TELEVISION and our leather ottoman.
- Yes, she does refer to me as "Daddy" about halfway through. We're working on that.