It's hard to believe that it's even time to start saying words like, "Summer" and "95 degrees" but holy crap- is it ever. This entire week is supposed to be above ninety and if that doesn't signal a season shift to Summer, I don't know what does. If this weather trend keeps up, we'll be picking fresh veggies from our garden in two weeks!
Yesterday, I was reading one of my other favorite blogger's "Summer Bucket List" and I got inspired to write one of my own. And plus, I love a list of any kind so this was right up my alley. So here are a few things I would like to get done this summer
besides get heat rash.
- Teach Beatrice Kate how to swim
- Begin reading my way through the 1001 Books to Read Before You Die (only 986 more to go!)
- Lose 15 pounds (no really, I mean it this time)
- Run a mile without stopping to walk
- Get our grocery bill under $50/week and still eat healthy
- Have dinner ready by the time Casey comes home
- Eat dinner as a family
- Teach Beatrice Kate how to pray
- Attend church each Sunday that we're in town
- Deep clean the house and keep it
cleanpicked-up each day!
- Work out a realistic cleaning schedule to make it less work.
- Sell this freakin' house.
- Learn how to really use my new camera
- Complete steps necessary to start attending births as a doula
- Finish Beatrice Kate's baby book (actually, maybe this should say "Start" instead)
- Start a weekly playgroup at our house
- Do something out of the house each afternoon (after naps)