Anyway, here is the recipe, which I did not create. You can find the original version here. What you see below is what we used, which means it's what we had on hand:
2 Portabella Mushrooms
1/2 bag of baby spinach leaves
1 garlic clove (you could use more)
1 can of petite diced tomatoes
1/4 cup of reduced fat feta
Generous sprinkle of salt, black pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes (a palm full)
Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Wipe clean and remove stems.
- Place in a baking dish with top facing down.
- Pour white wine over top of each mushroom
- Let marinate for 45 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in saute pan.
- Saute spinach and garlic until wilted on medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except for mozzarella cheese.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stuff portabellas with spinach mixture and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes in a 350 oven.