Let's see, here are the rules:
1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award.You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award. (Note from me: I don't actually know 6 other people who have blogs... so I'll award it to the two that I do!)
3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award. (Check)
What would I change? If I could go back in time, I think I would have studied abroad in college. I never felt like I was able to (I honestly don't know why) and so I never applied for a program. If there were a time machine available... I would be all about it. Casey and I love to travel; so it's stupid that I never looked into studying in another country-- but you know how they say hindsight is 20/20...
Anyway, I will now pass this award on to:
1) Anne: for her blog about being a Peace Corps volunteer in Peru. She's currently combinging two things that are very near and dear to the Collins Family's heart-- Peru and helping others. I'm excited to hear about her adventures, whether there in Peru or back home in the States. You should check our her blog and live vicariously through her like I do!
2) Allisa: for also blogging about her micro-preemie. Imagine my suprise (and happiness) when, while attending a pediatrician orientation for our teeny tiny babies, I met a wonderful couple who seemed a little too trigger happy with their hand sanitizer (a move we Collins' were/are very familiar with!). Allisa, and her husband Joel, welcomed their son, Jett, into the world ahead of schedule like us! We joke that someday Jett and Beatrice Kate will grow up, get married and produce their own teeny babies. Though, in reality, after the rough start they've both had in life, we're just happy too see our kids grow up!If you get a chance, read her blog and their family's story and you'll see... being neurotic about germs really is a result of our NICU stint.
So, there you have it. Check out their blogs and continue to follow ours! Thanks again!